Registration forms have to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of the Registration period.
Incomplete or illegible registration forms, without photographs will no be processed/accepted.
Dates for test/interview/interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
Issue of form or registration does not imply admission which is subject to admission Test/interview/interaction and also to the availability of seats.
Photocopy of birth certificate issued by Municipal corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for all classes, photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the registration form for classes I and above.
Age of admission to class play Group-I is 2+years as on 1st April of the academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the forms. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
- The official Application Form, attached with this brochure, must be completed and registered by paying the Registration fee, which is not refunded. Admissions are made on the basis of an entrance examination/interviwe. Those children who are registered will be notified of the date of the examination. After examining the child, the Principal reserves the right to admit the child in the4 class in the class deemed suitable for him/her. No entrance test for Play Group-I.
- Age Requirements for the students should complete the age indicated in the table below against the class, preferably by the commencement of the academic year.
Class Play Group-I 2+years Class 4 8+years Class LKG-II 3+years Class 5 9+years Class UKG-II 4+years Class 6 10+years Class 1 5+years Class 7 11+years Class 2 6+years Class 8 12+years Class 3 7+years
- Parents/Guardians concerned shall be informed when a chils is selected for admission. However, the offer shall be treated as confirmed only if the fees and security deposit have been paid within the stipulated time. If a child does not join the school at the stipulated time even after admission has been confirmed, full school fees for the year will be charged.
- For a child who has been to school previously and is attending this school for the first time, a Transfer Certificate form the previous school must be mandatory even if the DOB is mentioned on the transfer certificate. The date of birth once entered in the Admission Register will not be altered under any circumstances. On withdrawl, a Transfer Certificate will be issued if a no due certificate has been given and all fees have been paid according to the school rules.
- The Principal reserves the right to accept or reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.
Admission to DVIS is a privilege and not a right.
- Fee once deposite will not be refunded in any case.
The school will refund the security deposit along with the settlement of the student’s account, provided there are no outstanding amounts payable to the school by the parent concerned. In case where there are outstanding amounts, the security deposite will be adjusted against. Security deposit is refundable only after submitting the security receipt. Please keep the security receipt safely till your child studies in the school.